- Take end-to-end care of Kubernetes (Rancher) platform
- Designing, building, operating and supporting the platform
- Develop, test and automatethe platform across technologies
- Support and consult use cases, solve incidents, coordinate changes
- Overlook daily operations, maintenance, monitoring andcapacity adjustments
- Good knowledge of Linux Platform
- Good expertise with Kubernetes, experience with Rancher is a plus
- Strong experience with network and infrastructure administration.
- Experience with infrastructure automation using Ansible, Jenkins and Git.
- Understanding of Hadoop, preferably of mapr (HPE) distribution
- Advanced English
Nice to have
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Microsoft Azure environment
Do you want to work on projects with a significant impact on our daily lives and make the world a better place through technology?
We deliver end-to-end data applications for large companies & start-ups all around the world. We do extensive data sets analysis, stream processing, machine learning, IoT, simply applying our skills & know-how to get most of the data we work with to improve the business of our customers coming from logistic, energy, finance, and genetic industries.
We are looking for both of you who are at the very start of your careers and experienced engineers. We are offering competitive salaries, work flexibility, and comprehensive benefits. Want to join us on our journey? Reach us out at email@example.com!