- Managing IT projects related to the data analysis, ML, and software development
- Create and maintain project and financial plans including pricing estimates, stuffing, deadlines, change requests, coordination of releases, etc.
- Prepare materials for tender and PoC
- Communicate with the customer during each stage of the project life cycle
- Take responsibility and manage the project team including customers and subcontractors, actively coordinate their work along with the project delivery
- Evaluate risks and solve actively potential issues during the project realization
- Act as the primary point of contact for the project delivery. Manage the project stakeholders effectively within the client, internal organization and third parties. Report about the status of the project
- At least 2 years of the project management experience in IT sector
- Very good knowledge of agile methods (Scrum)
- At least a basic overview of the IT industry and technologies
- Experience with ML/data analytical or cloud-based projects and overview of the related technologies is a plus
- Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence and/or other project management tools
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Advanced English (primary communication language)
- Have good planning and time management skills
- Self-management, quickly adapt to change
Do you want to work on projects with a significant impact on our daily lives and make the world a better place through technology?
We deliver end-to-end data applications for large companies & start-ups all around the world. We do extensive data sets analysis, stream processing, machine learning, IoT, simply applying our skills & know-how to get most of the data we work with to improve the business of our customers coming from logistic, energy, finance, and genetic industries.
We are looking for both of you who are at the very start of your careers and experienced engineers. We are offering competitive salaries, work flexibility, and comprehensive benefits. Want to join us on our journey? Reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org!